Special Discount Price
|Single Drop-In Class||$19||$17**|
|5 Classes 6month exp)||$85||$80*|
|10 Classes( 1 yr exp)||$150||$140*|
|Beginner Course||$99||$89 student/senior/military/veterans|
Prices effective April 1, 2015
* Special discount applies to Students, Seniors, Military, Veterans
* Must be a full time student (high school, college, or post graduate) to be eligible for student discount. Please present valid student ID at the time of purchase.
** Must be 65 years of age or older to be eligible for the senior discount. Please present supporting ID at the time of purchase.
* Military please present supporting ID at time of purchase
* Veterans receive discount for up to 1 year after military service
** Monthly Autopay members receive 10% discounts on Workshops and Retreats and a free bottled water/hand towel with each class
Refund Policy -All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. No refunds of any sort, for any reason, at any time. This policy is firm.
New Student Special – $30 for 30 days (unlimited classes)
Important Announcement Regarding Groupons/Amazon Deal
** Please do not signup online for classes if purchased Groupons or Amazon Deal. Bring coupon to your first class to register.
Please be advised that a person may only use one Groupon. They are for new students only. If you purchase a Groupon and you have already been to the studio it is not valid for you to use for classes or as a credit towards classes. You are welcome to gift to a friend, family member, co-worker.
How do I register online?
- View our current schedule online https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=2610
- Click the sign up link next to the class you would like to attend.
- Log in to our online system (if you have never logged in before, you will need to create an account by entering your name and the email address you provided when you signed up at the studio)
- If you already have a pass or a membership, just confirm your reservation and you are all set!
- If you do not have a pass currently you will need to purchase one or pay for a drop-in class online in order to reserve your space in class. (Special Discount Rate passes cannot be purchased online. Need to show id at front desk to make purchase).
1 hr. – $85 per session; 3 privates – $240 ; 5 privates- $400; 10 privates – $750
1 hr. $100 – Duets – ($15 each additional person)
1 hr. – Small Group class $ amount depends on # of students
Automatic Renewal Enrollment
This pass requres a 6 month commitment to sign up and 30 day cancellation notice in writing. So you will be charged for one month after cancelling your membership in writing. These passes cost money to set up and we are required to give the bank this notice.
A $50 fee will be automatically charged if cancelled before 6 month commitment is completed.
A $15 fee will be automatically charged for each month pass is put on hold.
Each course will include a detailed instruction manual and a free mat! (No Coupon Deals can be used).
Check Beginner’s page for next course dates http://metrowestyoga.net/why-yoga/beginners/
Refer a friend and a free class will be added to your account.
Classes can be redeemed at either Westborough or Worcester studio
Metrowest Yoga is now offering gift certificates. Give the gift of health and healing this holiday season. Gift certificates can be used for classes, workshops, retail items or massage. These can be purchased online as well.